Hello, friends. Today I’m really excited to share this recipe with you! It’s simple, satisfying, and GUILT FREE! If you like rice pudding and are looking for a healthier alternative to a sugar-laden recipe, then this is for you.I want to share with you one of my favorite new food products – Veetee Dine In Rice! It’s a delicious microwaveable rice that’s ready in 2 minutes. The best part about it for me is that it has no artificial flavorings, colors, or preservatives. I can’t wait to experiment with more recipes with this rice, especially since there is all different kinds. Here’s four reasons why Veetee is so amazing.
1. It tastes incredible. Think soft and fluffy.
2. It’s convenient. You don’t have to spend so much time waiting for the rice to cook – it’s ready to go.
3. It lasts for a long time. A 12 month shelf life!
4. It looks beautiful. If you have trouble making rice like me, this is perfect to impress those guests.
Did I mention it was delicious?! If you would like to check it out, click here to visit the website. Some places you can buy it include retailers like Amazon, Walmart, and Meijer. And if that’s not already cool enough, stay tuned for a giveaway!
So this rice pudding could be one of my go-to recipes for when those cravings hit. I was so happy with the way it turned out. It’s…
1. Healthy! Veetee Dine In Rice is gluten-free, making this recipe gluten-free AND vegan. Yay!
2. Incredibly simple to make. You literally throw a few ingredients in a pot and let it cook for 20 minutes, with the occasional stir.
3. So quick. Like I said, it only takes 20 minutes from start-to-finish.
4. Creamy, just-right sweet, and cinnamon-y.
Have I convinced you to try this recipe yet? I hope so! Not only was it great warm, but somehow it was even more decadent after it had been in the fridge for a while. I added some mango on top for some varying flavor and freshness, and voila! You’ve got a healthy, quick, simple, and delicious dessert. Check out the recipe below!
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any dairy-free milk)
- 1 package Veetee Dine In Long Grain Rice (about 1½ cups)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean powder
- pinch of ground cardamon, optional
- In a medium saucepan, add the almond milk, Veetee rice, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low heat about 15-20 minutes or until pudding thickens to desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm or cool. I like to add some diced mango on top. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I hope you enjoy this recipe and giveaway. Don’t forget to check out Veetee Dine In Rice on their site here!