Happy almost 2017, friends! Today marks the second to last day of another year. Which is crazy because it seems like just yesterday when we celebrated New Year’s last. But alas, time waits for no one. I’m just excited to have some bubbly and spend some time with my family tomorrow. What are your New Year’s Eve plans?
I’ve never done this before, but I figured now was a great time to start. I had to share what I thought were the best books of 2016, because there’s so many books that deserve recognition this year! I read an incredible amount of five star reads. Woohoo for the book community!
While there is most likely a great many I’m missing on this list, here are some of the most memorable, stick-with-you kind of books I’ve read in 2016. Each title has the link to my review, if applicable.
Best Books of 2016
6. Four Winds by Lisa T. Bergren || Such a perfect conclusion to this lovable duology. Who doesn’t want to read a story with love, family, and adventure?! (High five to those who understand that reference!) Goodreads
7. Unblemished by Sara Ella || I bought and read this book after reading Rissi’s review (from Finding Wonderland) and I am so glad I did – I LOVED it! So. darn. good. And may I say, quite the fine leading men. 😉 Goodreads
8. The Thirteenth Chance by Amy Matayo || Honestly, this author knows how to write stunning stories. I’m a sucker for a good romance and then to top it off the love interest is a baseball player! Oh, yes. Goodreads
11. The Red Door Inn by Liz Johnson || Another one I saw a lot of buzz about in the book community. One of those stories that sticks with you…seriously amazing. You could almost smell the salt water from the B&B, the setting was that vivid. Read if you’re a fan of contemporary romance! Goodreads
15. I’ll Be Yours by Jenny B. Jones || Jenny B. Jones has been one of my favorite authors since the age of 14. 7 years later, I still hang on to every word in her books. A lovable story to make you laugh and cry. Goodreads
16. Siren’s Song by Mary Weber || Ahhhhh! This trilogy wrecked me. And I loved it! I still turn into a blubbering fangirl every time I talk about this fantasy series. Probably always will. *tears* Goodreads
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! What are your favorite reads from 2016? ♥