Good afternoon, friends. So, chocolate and peanut butter. The most delicious, magical combination on this planet. At least, in my opinion. 😉 Today I’m sharing with you these Buckeye Pretzel Bites, an easy and delicious sweet treat! They take about 10 minutes to make, plus they’re fun, super yum, and did I mention FUN?! You simply make the peanut butter “dough”, squish it between two pretzels, and dip in chocolate.
Hope you all are having a great day. Enjoy the recipe! 🙂
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 24 mini pretzels
- 2-3 tablespoon semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Melt the coconut oil and white chocolate chips in mixing bowl in microwave using 30 second intervals.
- Whisk in peanut butter until smooth. Add vanilla.
- Roll into balls, measuring them out using a ½ tablespoon. Sandwich each ball between two pretzels using gentle pressure.
- Melt semi-sweet or dark chocolate, adding a little more coconut oil if needed to thin out. Dip each bite into the chocolate and place on tray lined with parchment paper. Let the chocolate set (may take up to an hour) and serve! Enjoy.
Thanks for visiting Will Bake for Books! ♥