Happy St. Patty’s Day! One of my favorite cereals ever happens to go well with this holiday, so this year I went a little crazy on the lucky charms recipes. I bought a huge box of the regular kind and even got some of the chocolate variety as well to make lucky charms milkshakes and lucky charms treats. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even get a single picture of the treats before they simply disappeared! Thankfully, my mom got one of the milkshake so I can share it with you.
Trust me when I say, YUM. If you like cereal, you will love this recipe. If you like ice cream, you will love this recipe. If you like those two delicious things combined in a delicious drink, you will love this recipe!
Seriously, though. Tastes like cereal and ice cream and it is good. My family loved it! Enough talk, though–here is the recipe.
- 2 cups lucky charms cereal
- 2 cups milk
- 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Place cereal and milk in a blender and blend until combined.
- Add ice cream, vanilla, and ice and blend again until smooth.
- Serve immediately and top with extra cereal or whipped cream!
Recipe adapted from How Sweet Eats. Thanks for visiting and have a fantastic St. Patrick’s Day!