Happy St. Patty’s Day! One of my favorite cereals ever happens to go well with this holiday, so this year I went a little crazy on the lucky charms recipes. I bought a huge box of the regular kind and even got some of the chocolate variety as well to make lucky charms milkshakes and lucky charms treats. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even get a single picture of the treats before they simply disappeared! Thankfully, my mom got one of the milkshake so I can share it with you.
Trust me when I say, YUM. If you like cereal, you will love this recipe. If you like ice cream, you will love this recipe. If you like those two delicious things combined in a delicious drink, you will love this recipe!
Seriously, though. Tastes like cereal and ice cream and it is good. My family loved it! Enough talk, though–here is the recipe.
Lucky Charms Milkshake
- 2 cups lucky charms cereal
- 2 cups milk
- 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Place cereal and milk in a blender and blend until combined.
- Add ice cream, vanilla, and ice and blend again until smooth.
- Serve immediately and top with extra cereal or whipped cream!