This is the recipe you need for Easter! I used some cute pastel M&Ms to make my favorite blondie recipe spring-themed. It’s easy, cute, and perfect for the upcoming holiday. What are your plans for Easter Sunday?
Blondies: the one bowl wonder. These buttery, soft, gooey bars are my go-to because everyone in my family prefers them to brownies! With the M&Ms, this recipe is the perfect amount of chocolate.
My go-to blondie recipe. Substitute the m&ms with anything you like!
Servings: 15 bars
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk, room temp
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup m&ms (or add-in of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a 13×9 pan with parchment.
- Combine melted butter and sugars in a large bowl and stir well.
- Add eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and stir until completely combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet until completely combined.
- Fold in M&Ms.
- Spread blondie batter into prepared pan and transfer to oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few fudgy crumbs. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply