Happy Hump Day!
Did you know that today was National S’mores Day? If you’ve been on Instagram, the answer is probably yes. Seeing all the yummy s’mores creations, I dug through my recipe idea archives and remembered this s’mores dip that I’ve been dying to make. Why I decided to make this, I don’t know. Because I’m pretty sure I gained a pound or two eating this terribly AMAZING creation.REESE’s + JUMBO MARSHMALLOWS + GRAHAM CRACKERS. 3 ingredients. That’s all you need to experience warm and gooey s’mores bliss.
Not only is it easy, but it’s so quick! It takes about 10 minutes to unwrap the Reese’s and put the ingredients together, and about 20 minutes to bake. I enlisted my sister Mia to help me out with the unwrapping part. We played some Hamilton music (she’s obsessed with this Broadway musical) and all around had a blast making this sinfully delicious dip.
3 simple ingredients. 3 easy steps. This recipe is perfect for family game night, party with friends, and making with the kiddos!I apologize in advance if I sound a little loopy in this post. It’s because I woke up this morning with a cold and I…am…so…tired. Like, I-might-fall-asleep-while-writing-this tired. 😉Back to this dip though. Did I mention that it’s AMAZING?! The warm, melty combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and marshmallows is gold. Then with the crunch of graham crackers added to the mix…if you like any of these yummies you’ll love this recipe! Make sure you have a lot of eaters to enjoy this one with though. It’s a big pan! Or maybe just a couple really hungry people. 😉
- 1 12-oz (340 g) package of REESE's peanut butter cups miniatures
- 16-18 jumbo marshmallows (depends on how much you like marshmallows!)
- 1 box of honey graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and take out a cast iron, pre-seasoned skillet pan. I used my 12 inch.
- Unwrap the REESE's peanut butter cups miniatures and place in a circle inside the pan. I used the entire bag. (Minus the handful my little sister ate...)
- Take your jumbo marshmallows and place on top of the peanut butter cups. I used 20, but I suggest using 16-18 because they really expand.
- Bake in preheated oven for 22 minutes, or until marshmallow tops are golden brown.
- Serve warm with graham crackers and enjoy!
Thanks for visiting Will Bake for Books!