Oh. My Gosh. You guys. I am so, so excited to share this recipe with ya’ll today. My little sister described it as “the best thing I have ever put in my mouth.” Imagine a smooth, rich nutella mascarpone filling in between two slices of cinnamon sugar-y bread that tastes exactly like a churro. It’s toasty but creamy on the inside, warm, and insanely delicious. I should mention that this is NOT one of the healthier alternative recipes on my blog. This is a definitely a treat recipe. Is it worth it, you say? Absolutely. 🙂
Churro Nutella Sandwich
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Butter as desired
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix nutella and mascarpone together in another small bowl and set aside.
- Take two slices of bread and spread nutella filling in between the bread.
- Bring bread pieces together into a sandwich, and spread as much butter as desired on outside of sandwich.
- Bring pan to low heat and cook your sandwich until golden brown on each side.
- While sandwich is heating, spread cinnamon sugar on a plate. Take sandwich off heat and roll in cinnamon sugar, generously covering each side. Enjoy!