This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of CORT for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hey guys! As some of you may know, I am a college student. While I’ve taken all my college courses online, lately I’ve been considering finishing physically at my school. I still have some time to decide, but I’ve been doing some research on the ins and outs of moving to my college and everything that it would entail. This is how I found out about CORT Furniture Rental! There is just so much to think about when it comes to moving somewhere temporarily, which is why when I found out about CORT I really wanted to share it with those of you who might benefit from knowing about it. I remember when my older sister moved to her dorms and she and my parents made tons of runs to Target for this and that and how stressed out we all were! Outfitting a dorm or off-campus apartment can be pricey and this can be one less thing to worry about.
Here’s why CORT Furniture Rental can be a game changer for the college move in and beyond:
- CORT is stylish and comfy! They rent and deliver items that are in showroom condition, both in cleanliness and quality. Which is super important to me and you guys too!
- It’s convenient! CORT is there when you need it, gone when you no longer need it. That means they deliver when they say they will! No renting U-Hauls. No assembly required. Which brings me to…
- Saves you time! And we all know time is money.
- It’s totally hassle-free. You can even do the whole transaction online, including customizing your order. Pillow top? Dishes? Linens? CORT will get you what you need.
- It’s affordable. Way cheaper than buying all new furniture and lugging it around. In fact, they even have student packages starting at $119/mo.
Doesn’t it sound awesome?! I bet my sister wishes she would’ve known about this sooner, and I’m glad I know about it before I potentially move to my school. Furniture is one less thing to worry about, and trust me when I say that it’s a BIG thing to cross off the list. (I’ve moved plenty of times, so I know.) I know I’ll have more time to blog, complete schoolwork, and do things I love like bake and read if I don’t have to rush to buy furniture for my temporary place.
I never would’ve shared this if not for how cool I thought it was and how much help I believe this can be! So if you’re a student like me looking to move to a dorm/off-campus in college or just temporarily moving to a new city — rent furniture from CORT! I’m so happy I know about it for the future.
Have a happy day, you guys! I hope that this info on CORT was helpful for you. Let me know if any of you are moving soon! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Leave a Reply